PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What's unique about this George Washington Carver product? It is a HUGE time saver for busy teachers who are looking for intentional, focused, integrated units that address multiple standards in a meaningful way.
This unit thoughtfully and intentionally integrates social studies, reading, comprehension and writing. Detailed day-by-day lesson plans have been written and all materials needed have been provided.
Your students will love learning all about George Washington Carver through this interactive and engaging unit that brings this important man's experiences to life. With this unit you will receive:
- Lesson Plans to make your life easier.
- 2 Attention Getting Activities to motivate students
- 2 Vocabulary Building Chants to build background in a fun way
- 7 Colorful Discussion / Vocabulary Cards to encourage discussion
- Interactive Flip Book about George Washington Carver (2 pages front to back)
- Close Read Lesson on determining importance
- Introductory Lesson on determining importance
- Craftivity - Making a Peanut Plant Hat
- Cinquain Poem Writing Lesson
Thank you for considering this product!
You may also like: