What's unique about this George Washington Carver product? It is a HUGE time saver
for busy teachers who are looking for intentional, focused, integrated units that address multiple standards in a meaningful way
. This unit thoughtfully and intentionally integrates social studies, reading (includes vocabulary building and background knowledge/schema building activities -- especially good for your ELL students), comprehension (focus lessons on Determining Importance), and writing. Detailed day-by-day lesson plans have been written and all materials needed have been provided. We spend weeks planning these lessons so that you can get the most out of the limited time you have with your students, as well as the limited time you have for planning
Your students will love learning all about George Washington Carver through this interactive and engaging unit that brings this important man's experiences to life. With this unit you will receive:
- Lesson Plans to make your life easier.
- 2 Attention Getting Activities to motivate students
- 2 Vocabulary Building Chants to build background in a fun way
- 7 Colorful Discussion / Vocabulary Cards to encourage discussion
- Interactive Flip Book about George Washington Carver (2 pages front to back)
- Close Read Lesson on determining importance
- Introductory Lesson on determining importance
- Craftivity - Making a Peanut Plant Hat
- Cinquain Poem Writing Lesson
We just know you and your students will enjoy going on this academic journey with George Washington Carver.
Thank you for considering this product!
You may also like:
Black History Bundle
Martin Luther King, Jr.