Use this George Washington Carver puzzle worksheet as one of your Black History Month activities or any time throughout the year you wish to review the life story of one of America's top scientific minds. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 24 hidden vocabulary words are: Agriculture, Alabama, Boll Weevil, Botany, Bulletins, Carver, Christian, College, Cotton, Crops, Education, Experiment, Farmers, George, Iowa State, Missouri, Peanut, Potatoes, Professor, Rotation, Scientist, Slavery, Tuskegee, Washington
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• January Word Search Bundle
• Martin Luther King Word Search Puzzle
• Great Inventions Word Search Puzzle
• Famous Inventors Word Search Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
US history word search, black inventors, black heroes, black history word search