Learn about George Washington while practicing essential reading comprehension skills including main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
• Washington's Childhood
• The Continental Congress
• The Revolutionary War
• Washington As President
• Honoring George Washington
To complete this activity, students will:
• Read each page, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
• Determine the main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
• Complete the table of contents by adding titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
• Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about George Washington and his presidency.
• Includes links to supplemental websites and videos about George Washington.
This resource is included in my:
✪ U.S. Presidents Interactive Comprehension BUNDLE
✪ Interactive Comprehension BIG BUNDLE
Connect with Me!
• Fishyrobb's Pond
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter