George Washington's Precedents Snapshot Activity/Project
Included in this product:
• Cover Page
• George Washington's Precedents Snapshot Foldable Task Sheet and Reminders for students
• Foldable template
• George Washington's Precedents Snapshot Foldable Rubric
• Directions for teacher (to give to your students) with images
• The completed foldable images (to show you what the end result should be)
Do your students LOVE the app Snapchat??
This foldable/project is a great way for them to create "snapshots" of the precedents set during George Washington's presidency.
Students will create a collection of snapshots from the study of the presidency of George Washington. The snapshot foldable booklet will include:
• Title and illustration on the cover
• Three "snapshots" that include COLORED ILLUSTRATIONS exemplifying three precedents set by George Washington's presidency.
• Students will write a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) next to/under each image explaining the image and why it became a precedent set by George Washington.
• Illustration on the back page of your booklet that summarizes the presidency of George Washington.
This foldable project can be given as in an in-class assignment/assessment or a homework assignment. It is up to teacher's discretion.
★★Looking for my complete George Washington & the New Nation unit bundle for middle grades?! CLICK HERE!
★★ Looking for the digital, 1:1 version of this resource? Find it here!
George Washington's Precedents Snapshot Activity Google Drive ASSL
Digital Papers by Ashley Hughes
© 2015 A Social Studies Life
For personal use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.