Kids will have fun looking for the vocabulary words in this George Washington word search worksheet all about the life of the first President of the United States. It would make a good activity or game to reinforce vocabulary, facts and ideas while studying a unit on early American history. Perfect handout for Washington's Birthday or President's Day.
Puzzlers must look in all directions to find the 27 hidden words and words do overlap, so it should take them a while to complete.
The words included in the puzzle are: British, Colonies, Commander-In-Chief, Congress, Continental Army, Courage, First, Freemason, General, Honesty, Integrity, Leadership, Martha, Monument, Mount Vernon, Nonpartisan, Philadelphia, Plantation, President, Republicanism, Revolution, Self-Discipline, Thirteen, Troops, Valley Forge, Virginia, War
If you like this wordsearch puzzle, you may also like:
• George Washington Crossword
• U.S. Presidents Word Search
• Declaration of Independence Word Search
• 13 Colonies Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥