George Washington and Abraham Lincoln President's Day Book Companion Activities Mega Bundle
More About This Product:
☰ This product can be used for small groups, differentiated instructional purposes, for 1:1 targeted instructional tutorials, or as a whole class learning experience.
☰ This product is suitable for teachers, tutors, special education providers, as well as for home-instruction.
☰ This teaching resource is appropriate for students in Grades 3-6+.
☰ This product requires no preparation.
☰ This product is Common Core aligned and fosters higher-level thinking responses from students and trains them to answer questions thoroughly and with detail.
✎ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products! Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example. Thank you for shopping and please take a moment to rate this product if you decide to purchase it.
• This packet includes Higher Level Thinking Questions and Depth of Knowledge (DOK) Levels to promote student thinking and reasoning.
• Activities can be used for classwork, homework, small group work, or for assessment purposes to gauge how students understood the text.
This Product is Designed to
• engage students using graphic organizers which promote a deeper understanding
• help students understand how to analyze a story and literary elements
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• encourage student-to-student discussion
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
© Copyright MrTechnology / Highly Motivated Teaching Resources, 2020