This packet contains student informational booklets and activities that are focused on Georgia geography and are designed to teach informational reading and research skills.
1. Regions and rivers anchor charts and vocabulary cards.
2.“Road Trip Georgia” 11-page student informational booklet.
Print on both sides, fold, and staple.
3. “Georgia Regions” matching activity. Match vocabulary words with definitions. Includes a recording sheet and answer sheet.
4. Informational text details cut and paste activity that accompanies the “Road Trip” books.
5. “Rollin on the River” A student booklet about Georgia’s major rivers. Print on both sides. Fold and staple.
6. Georgia rivers concept map.
7. Informational text comprehension questions to be used with “Rollin on the River” books.
8. A 22 question “Regions and Rivers Scoot” game. Includes a recording sheet and answer sheet.
9. A Georgia rivers craftivity. Includes directions, picture, and craftivity patterns.