Card game similar to Uno to help students practice adjective endings. Covers adjective endings after der-words, ein-words and unprecedented adjectives.
Card deck includes 192 different cards in total. This incorporates:
- 44 article cards (covers all genders and cases, with both der- and ein-words)
- 60 noun cards (all genders, plural forms, people, animals and things)
- 60 adjective cards (with some comparative and superlative forms)
- 28 wild cards with actions like draw two and skip turns
- 4 blank cards for each in case you lose cards or want to add new ones
There's also a high color version and a low color version of the game (in case you're trying to save ink!). Detailed directions for teachers included!
I recommend printing out on card stock and laminating for easy re-use from year to year!