If you need authentic German language resources for your classroom, I think this PowerPoint will help.
When I travel, I collect resources and take photos that I can use in my Exploratory German classroom. During a recent attempt to organize my resources, it occurred to me that some of my materials might also be helpful for German credit courses.
I have created this 35-slide PowerPoint primarily as a review tool but I think that it has multiple uses:
1. First day of class introduction or pre-assessment,
2. Lesson resource during the Numbers, Telling Time, Shopping, or Pronunciation units,
3. Pronunciation Practice formative assessment resource,
4. Midterm or Final Exam review, or as a
5. Fun Friday oral practice activity.
The slideshow also features:
a. multiple DB train schedules
b. sale circulars with household items, small furniture, and common items that we shop for with prices are shown
d. directory with addresses and phone numbers
e. two regional map segments