Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.69 MB | 5 pages
Activities for German 2 students to review what they know about pronunciation. Great for the beginning of the year!
- Pronunciation guide that goes over common sounds like "ie" vs "ei" and how letters like "j" and "w" are pronounced. For each sound, there is a list of words that contain that sound. At the end there's a list of words that contain at least one of the sounds practiced. Two versions are included - a high color, condensed one (see image previews) and a low color one with more examples.
- Homework activity that gets parents and friends involved with their German assignment.
- Dictation that works well as an assessment.
I've also included two products that are available for free, separately:
- Zungenbrecher activity that's great practice (available as the preview file).
- Differenze Linguistiche: Meme Template for a little bit of extra fun.