PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.85 MB | 38 pages
This is a set of 32 printable German/English sports flashcards that students can use to learn and study German in a fun way! I’ve included a list of 6 different games and fun activities the cards can be used for to meet the needs of auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learners. This is also available with nine other German products in the German/English Flashcards and Word Wall Mega Bundle!
I print these German sports flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper. One side of the card will have the word and picture in German and the other side will have the word and picture in English.
This set includes:
• 32 German flashcards with the word and picture in German on one side and the word and picture in English on the other.
• The same 32 German flashcards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own pictures to represent the sport vocabulary.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more sports vocabulary words to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on, and color to store their flashcards in.
• A list of 6 ways you can use these German flashcards to help you memorize the vocabulary. The list includes ideas for fun games that you can play with these flashcards as well as examples of activities to help auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learners.
• An enlarged version of the cards that you can post on a bulletin board or a word wall. As you can see in the thumbnails, these print out on a regular 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. There are 2 German sports vocabulary words with a picture representing them on each page. You just need to cut them in half and they’re ready to go!
The 32 words included in this set of cards are:
• ice hockey/Eishockey
• table tennis/Tischtennis
• volley ball/Volleyball
• water polo/Wasserball
• horseback riding/Reiten
• to lose/verlieren
• to win/gewinnen