German – At the beach - Am Strand – 109 pages of resources to teach 16 German words for talking about the beach, great for teaching elementary students.
The summer vocabulary set includes: der Strand, das Meer, der Ball, der Eimer, die Schaufel, die Sandburg, der Badeanzug, die Badeshorts, der Hut, die Sonne, die Eiscreme, das Boot, das Handtuch, der Sonnenschirm, die Muschel, die Krabbe.
The pack comprises:
1. Suggestions for use of resources in classroom
2. 16 color posters - image and text
3. 16 black and white posters - image and text
4. 16 large color flash cards - image (no text)
5. 16 large b/w flash cards - image (no text)
6. Two sets of small flash cards with text - color and b/w
7. Two sets of small flash cards without text- color and b/w
8. A set of word cards (for matching activity)
9. A b/w handout of pictures and words
10. A b/w ‘Match the words to the picture’ activity
11. A b/w Wordsearch activity with answer key
12. 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
13. A set of 4 b/w task cards to assess learning of vocab set
14. A set of b/w playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc.
15. A beach picture to color in
Please look at the thumbnails and download the preview to see what is included in this resource. Please note that the preview is not as clear as the full resource in order to meet the preview upload limit.
Other Llanguage Llamas German Resources
German Colors - Farben - Flashcards, games and activities
German Parts of the Body - Der Körper - Flashcards, games and activities
German Numbers - Zahlen - Flashcards, games and activities
German Clothing - Kleidung - Flashcards, games and activities
German Farm - Auf dem Bauernhof
German flip books - Farben, Zahlen, Obst, Gemüse
Other fun activities and worksheets
German Numbers and Colors - Zahlen und Farben - Fun Activities
German Christmas Color by Number
More will be uploaded soon so please click the green star at the top of the page to follow our store to be notified when new resources are available.
We would love to hear how you get on with our resources in the classroom and always want to improve so please complete the feedback form on your ‘My Purchases’ page. Remember too that leaving feedback earns you points to make your next purchase cheaper!