Introduce your students to the picture graphs and bar graphs with this extensive unit. This unit is aligned to the 3rd grade common core standards for measurement. It teaches students how to create a scaled picture graph and a scaled bar graph using the same set of data with several categories. Students will also learn how to solve how many more and how many less problems using the graphs.
This unit includes:
- Three lessons with key objectives
- Two sets of differentiate independent work with answer keys
- Two quick assessments or practice with answer keys
- Unit assessment with answer key
- 5 vocabulary cards (picture graph, key, bar graph, scale, data)