This articulation goal tracker set that has been a tremendous convenience to me. My goal trackers are by far my favorite item in all my stuff, and I have a lot! On the Goal Tracker, there are 30 words for the target sound in the initial, medial and final places. The wordlist is built into the form, so you don't need separate documents. All you need are the pictures, which I have included - all 30 of them!
So, here's what you're getting:
- 1 color arctic goal tracker
- 1 black and white arctic goal tracker
- 10 Pics for initial G sounds
- 10 Pics for medial G sounds
- 10 Pics for final G sounds
- 10 Tally Cards for initial G sounds
- 10 Tally Cards for medial G sounds
- 10 Tally Cards for final G sounds
Here are some of the things you can do with this:
1. Track articulation goals without having to write the goal yourself. The goal is already written for you in standard required format. Just enter the target accuracy (80%, 90%, etc.), school year/term and circle the level (syllable, word, sentence, or conversation);
2. Track the student's articulation goals in the initial, medial, and final places of the words, by syllable, word, sentence, or conversational levels;
3. Easily tally the scores at the bottom and insert the % score. No difficult calculations, there are only 10 items per level;
4. In the left column, you can enter the name, grade, age, school, DOB; you can also enter other info such as speech and language assessments and screenings; I usually just note the test or screening they have done or just a quick reminder to screen or test.
5. Keep track of baseline, mid-term and final data in one location;
6. Quickly tell if the student is speech delayed or if normal speech development. The number at the top next to the target sound tells you the age at which the child should master that sound with normal speech development;
7. You can also circle the error sounds so you know which sounds to screen, drill or test;
8. Quickly find parents' and teachers' contact info;
9. At-a-glance updates for parents and teachers. It's nice to be able to quickly update parents and teachers. Very helpful in IEP meetings and for telephone conversations with the parents.
I hope this is helpful to you. Please leave me a comment if you purchase it.
This material is copyrighted by SLP Nation, LLC with all rights reserved. Please do not reproduce. Please refer interested parties to my site.
HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVERYONE. THANKS LOTS!