Get Lifted! Mindfulness Activity Book Vol. 1
This Get Lifted! Mindfulness Activity Book Vol. 1 includes 12 mindfulness posters and 11 mindfulness activities that teach important social emotional skills and mindfulness practices to help build self-awareness, self-regulation and focus. These fun and engaging lessons are perfect for quick classroom lessons or even family time activities.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness means being present in the moment with your thoughts and feelings without judging if those thoughts and feelings are good or bad. Its noticing what is going on around you and within but not allowing it to overwhelm you.
When you tap into mindfulness, you are better able to regulate your emotions and focus on the now.
BOTH Print & Digital Versions Included
A digital version is included that can be opened and completed right in Google Slides! To access it, just open the PDF with 'Digital' in the title and click on the blue link in the top half of the page.
Why Is Mindfulness Important?
Research shows that there are positive outcomes from practicing mindfulness and the more students practice, the better they will get at being aware of how they feel and managing their emotions.
Table of Contents
- Mindfulness Senses Poster
- Check Your Senses Activity
- Turn On Your Mindful Senses Poster & Activity
- Mindfulness Acceptance Poster
- Live In The Moment Poster & Activity
- Mindfulness is for Everyone Poster
- Love Yourself Poster
- What I Like About Me Activity
- The Benefits of Mindfulness Poster
- Mindfulness Breathing Techniques Poster
- Five Finger Breathing Poster & Activity
- Mindful Mornings Poster
- I Can Be Mindful When... Activity
- Positive Affirmations Activity 1
- Positive Affirmations Activity 2
- Positive Affirmations Activity 3
- Gratefulness is Mindfulness Activity
- How am I Feeling? Poster
- How am I Feeling? Activity
- Coping Strategies Poster
12 posters and 11 activities that teach the basics of Mindfulness!
Click Here to see and follow the Get Lifted! Elevation Arts Store
You this resource printed or digital with other educators or students not in your classroom without purchasing additional licenses. You this resource on an open access website where it can be found in an internet search.
You may print this for use with your students, assign the file to your students in Google Classroom or send through email.
Copyright. All Rights Reserved. Elevation Arts, LLC