Back to School can be hectic, but these forms will help you get the school year started right. This file includes black/white options as well as the color version. Print whatever is best for you.
You'll also find....
* Getting to Know You - a sheet where students fill in a paragraph with their favorites such as favorite foods; animals; best friends; etc. This will give teachers a view into their student's lives and will also serve as a mini writing sample as many of the questions as for "why" they like certain things. Get them thinking on the first day!
* Getting to Know Your Child - these 2 sheets are intended for parents to reflect on their child, and share insight with you. Learn what the student's strengths and weaknesses are; their disposition; what the parent's goals are for them this year with the answers you'll get back on this questionnaire.
* Student Info Sheet - all the nitty gritty details; phone #'s; addresses; emergency contacts, etc. All on one page.
* Happy Birthday To You! Use this to see all your student’s birthdays at-a-glance. Given to you 2 ways: traditional January through December and August through July depending on which style you prefer.
* Parent Contact Forms- there are three variations to the parent contact form to keep track of parent communication.
* How We Go Home - this page highlight how students go home (car rider, bus rider, walker, after school care).
Enjoy this freebie to get you started, but be sure to look around my store for several classroom themed decors and behavior management posters.