Thanks for taking a look at my Teacher Binder Pack! Below is a list of the documents and file types you will find in this package with fun fonts and blue/white chevron theme. PDF files allow for easy, breezy organization... just print and fill in! Or, type in your information or change the documents to fit your needs with editable word versions.
I hope this is your most organized year yet! Happy teaching!
• Week at a glance (Word doc): template for weekly lesson plans
• Math/Reading Intervention Group Templates (PDF), and Intervention Group Template (Word doc, for editing): Workstation lesson plans for teacher led groups plus planning for independent work that the rest of the students are working on during groups
• Student groups form (PDF): template for grouping students
• Student Information (PDF and Word doc): one page roster to keep important student information for the whole class
• Blank Student Roster (PDF and Word doc): record sheet with math, reading, writing, spelling, science/social studies, homework and a blank title
• Our Class Birthdays (PDF and Word doc): monthly organization of students' birthdays
• Home Contact Log (PDF and Word doc): Copy front to back to record home contact for each student on their own page
• Intervention roster (PDF and Word doc): Keep track of students who need Tier II or Tier III intervention and progress monitoring
• DIBELS Progress Monitoring (Excel): Tracking sheet for progress monitoring that makes it easy to enter data on the DIBELS website
• PDF "instruction sheet" with tips for using each of these