This activity pack is great for helping kiddos learn about bullying, different roles, and what they can do in situations. The bumble bee/honey bear themed product comes with the following:
1. Bullying is…: This worksheet is designed for students to write or draw what bullying is, highlighting character traits and actions of bullies.
2, Things to BEE on the lookout for: This bee-themed handout includes information pertaining to bullying and red flags in bullying situations.
3. The Roles of Bullying: This handout describes the roles in bullying situations (victim, bully, and bystander) . There is a also a blank handout included for students to fill in.
4. The Beary awesome bystander: This handout introduces a character, the beary awesome bystander. The beary awesome bystander works hard to stop bullying and reporting to trusted adults. There is also a blank handout included for students to fill in on how they can be a beary awesome bystander too!
5. Bee-ing mean or bee-ing a bully? : This cut and paste sorting activity includes 20 scenarios, and students can use the “bee-ing mean” and “bee-ing a bully” handouts to sort and paste their answers!
6. Bully Dice Game: This game includes cut-and-fold dice with 6 discussion questions on bullying! Great for small groups!
7. Don’t get caught in the bully beehive: This handout has a beehive theme with ways to not get caught bullying. The handout serves as a great reference for kids, and they can color it!
8. Sticky Situation Handout: This handout includes questions students can ask themselves if they get caught in a “sticky situation” with bullying and to think about their behavior.
9. Bully BEE bookmarks: Color and black and white bookmarks are included with the slogan: “Don’t BEE a bully, BEE a friend!” These are great to give to students after a small group, classroom lesson, or school wide bullying program!
Enjoy this product! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling