This product includes materials for helping kiddos resolve their conflicts with peers :) Great for classroom guidance, small groups, and individual counseling sessions! This product includes the following: Preview is available also :)
1. The S.C.O.O.P. on Conflict Resolution: The S.C.O.O.P Acronym gives students steps on resolving their conflict. This can even serve as a great tool for mediations, and teaching kiddos on resolving conflict. This handout comes in a filled color-sheet and a blank b&w copy for students to fill in!!
2. Conflict Scenario Scoops: This cards are in the shape of ice cream scoops! You can cut them out, laminate and use as a class discussion, small groups, or divide in groups during a classroom guidance!
3. Conflict Solver Sundae: For this handout, the students can write the conflict inside the bowl. In each scoop, they can write a way that they can help resolve the conflict. The students can also color the sundae after the activity! This handout can be used with the scenario scoops or it can be applied to a current conflict that the students are facing.
4. Conflict Dice Game: This item comes with cut-and-fold dice, and it can be used in small groups and individual counseling sessions. The students can take turns rolling the die, and the answering the question that they land on. Great way to explore and discuss conflict!
5. Instead of...I can: This activity can be done in a number of ways: the students can cut out the cone and scoops and tape/paste them together. or cut out the scoops and play as a matching game. This gives students an opportunity to look at the ways they currently deal with conflict, and come up with more appropriate alternatives. For example: "Instead of yelling, I can listen to what my friend has to say."
6. Conflict Spinner: This spinner game includes the tips from the S.C.O.O.P acronym, and an opportunity for students to create their own ways to help resolve conflict. For the “create your own” options on the spinner, students are to create their own ways. All you need for this activity is a paper clip and pencil! This can even be used in peer mediations as well.
7. Conflict Scoop Handout: Inside the scoop, students can write or draw conflict that they’ve had and how they handled it. Once students have completed, they can share with one another if they choose to!!
This product and any of its contents may not be resold :)
Enjoy this product!! If you have any questions don't hesiate to ask!!
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling