**Please leave me feedback if you download this. Thanks!**
Get to Know You Directions
1. Pass out a note card to every student. Display the next page on your projector. The students will write the following on note cards.
• First and last name
• Favorite Song, Artist or Type of Music
• Biggest Pet Peeve
• Favorite Hobby/Thing to Do
• Favorite Movie or Type of Movie
• Best Thing You Did This Summer
• What was the best class you ever took?
• Where did you go to school last year?
2. Once the students are finished writing on their note cards, they pass them back to you. When you have everyone’s cards, tell the students that when you read something that they put on their card, they must stand up and remain standing until you read something that was not on their note card. For example, “If country music is your favorite, please stand up.” And then every student that listed country music as his/her favorite stands up. Read another line from the note card of a student, “If math was the best class you ever took, remain standing.” If there is a student who lists something other than math he/she sits back down. Once you have only one student standing, read their name and welcome them to your class. Go through the entire class, until all of the students have been introduced. An alternative could be to do 4 or 5 a day all week long.