Everyone gives student surveys at the beginning of the year. Why do they have to sit down and do it?
The first day of school can be a drag for students. This is an activity to get students engaged and ready to learn on the first day of school!
This item includes 20 task cards to get to know your students at the beginning of the year. This is also a great activity to set expectations if you do task cards throughout the year.
1) I work best in a classroom that is…
2) What is your favorite color?
3) What is your favorite subject in school?
4) I’m looking forward to this school year because…
5) When I grow up I want to be…
6) What is your favorite TV Show?
7) Name some of your hobbies.
8) Do you have any pets? What kind? Names?
9) What is your favorite food?
10) Do you have a nicknames? If so, what is it?
11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
12) Who are your friends in class?
13) What is your favorite type of music?
14) Three adjectives that describe me are…
15) If I could travel anywhere, I would go to…
16) Over the summer I…
17) How many siblings do you have?
18) If you could have one wish, what would it be?
19) If you could have lunch with a famous person, who would it be? Why?
20) What do you like most about school?
★ Check out my other related products!
Lesson Closure Cards
Science Safety Posters