Want a fun way for students to get to know each other as well as review some basic math skills? Then just print, copy, and have your students cut, fold, and play. Cootie Catchers were big in my class last year and we found lots of ways to make and play them.
How can I use this product?
You can have students fill them out as partners or table groups. And then play together. There is also a blank one if you want your students to create their own.
What is included?
1 pdf file with 16 pages
* 2 pages of cover/copyright info/and teacher notes
* 1 page with blank one
* 5 pages of personality/future/sports/school questions
* 8 pages of basic math skills: basic multiplication, fact families, odd/even, measuring (US customary and metric), time, fractions, US $, factors/multiples
Is this available in a bundle?
This product is bundled in the following:
* Grade 2: Back to School Math Bundle
* Grade 3: Back to School Math Bundle
* Grade 4: Back to School Math Bundle
* Grade 5: Back to School Math Bundle
Do you have other products that are related?
Please check out all my other craftivities!
How do I connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Be sure to follow my TPT store to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. New products are always 50% for the first 24 hours, so it pays to follow my store.
To save more money, please leave feedback to earn TPT credits. Also visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook
Other questions or requests?
If you have any requests or questions, please contact me through the "Product Q & A " tab below or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com