Welcome to Getting Buggy with Math Activities! This PDF packet is designed to help your students work on a variety of math skills. While it is mainly geared toward the 1st Grade Common Core Standards, the components included can be used with students in Pre-K through 2nd Grade. In this packet you will find the following:
* Numeral Cards: Cards with numbers 1-50, with 1-10 including an adorable bug picture.
* Picture Cards: Individual cards with images representing the numbers 1-10. These images correspond with the bugs on the 1-10 numeral cards.
* Tens Frames: 1-20 are represented with tens frames, using bees in the place of dots.
* Base Ten Blocks: Use these cards, which display ones & tens blocks representing 1=50, to let your students practice working with place value.
* Addition Cards: These set of cards in further broken down into groups: twelve cards show an addition problem with an addend of 0; six cards show problems that make 10; twelve cards cards representing doubles and; twelve cards representing doubles +1; one card each for 1-50, each represented by a problem with its sum.
* Subtraction Cards: Twenty-four cards with subtraction problems with answers ranging from 1-50.
* Bug Patterns: Three different pattern worksheets: one in which the pattern must be finished by coloring in bugs based on one pattern unit; one on which students must identify and label the pattern; one on which students complete the pattern based on the label.
* Bug Measurement: Five cards with pictures of bugs for students to measure the height, width, and length.
As always, let me know if you need anything tailored to fit the specific needs of you and your students!
*feedback is much appreciated!*