Do your children struggle to get their outerwear on in the correct order? Does it take forever to get the class ready? This set will help them learn the sequence of dressing to go outside.
This set includes the following tools and activities that will help teach your little ones to get ready for the cold the right way!
Check out all of these tools to help you, help them!
❄️Two full-page anchor chart
to put up in your dressing area to help children learn the correct order for getting dressed. (14 pages total)
❄️Two 1/2 page sequence cards
for circle time use which includes numbers. (8 pages
❄️Pocket Chart song/rhyme cards
ready to print (includes picture clues for body parts and winter clothing.
❄️Winter clothing cards and pictures for pocket chart or writing center.
❄️Small sequencing cards (1/4 page)
for individual child use and special needs classrooms. Put them on a ring for easy reference
❄️Emergent Reader - "Am I Ready?"
- Focus words: Am, I, no, yes, now, have, need, ready, and winter words. (14 pages) Two books per page for easy assembly.
❄️Getting dressed sequencing cut and paste activity
You might be interested in these other winter products!
• Songs, Rhymes and Fingerplays - Set 4 Winter. Valentine's Day
• Circle Time Songs Growing Bundle for Finger Plays, Songs and Nursery Rhymes
• Flower Shop Dramatic Play for Valentine's Day
• Valentine's Day Gift - Craft - Handprint - Footprint
It's never to early to start planning for graduation, check out these best sellers. They have helped hundreds of teachers put on graduation programs. Wether your a first time teacher or veteran, these Editable products will save your hours!
• Preschool Graduation Diplomas, Invitations, and Program for Ceremony - EDITABLE
• Kindergarten Graduation Diplomas, Programs, Invitations, Songs & More - EDITABLE
Thank you for visiting my store and don't forget to drop back by to leave feedback! I read each and every one of your comments!