Getting your preschoolers ready for kindergarten is such an exciting time. Use this free download to help plan your entire 8 week summer to be educational, exciting and fun. Drum up enthusiasm for kindergarten with over 100 mini activities!
It only takes 15 minutes a day to work on pre-kindergarten skills that will allow your student to walk into their first day confident and ready to learn.
This download has:
Checklist of Pre-Kindergarten Skills
Prepare Your Reading List
Eight Weeks of Choice Bingo Activities (Over +100 activities)
Don't forget to check out all of my great activities to improve those skills:
1. Summer Packet | Preschool Bridging to Kindergarten
2. Scissor Skills Fine Motor Practice
3. Improve Visual Discrimination & Processing -- Matching Cut & Paste
4. Play dough Mats | Encourages fine motor, counting, 1 to 1 correspondence
5. Alpha-Watches | Alphabet | Phonics
6. Fine Motor Q-Tip Painting (Images with Guides, Alphabet) OT, Special Ed.
7. Alphabet Center Games: Arrest the Alphabet
8. Alphabet Dauber : Capital & Lowercase Dab-a-Dot Practice
9. Numbers 1-10 Craftivity (Show on fingers, ten frame, write, spell)
10. Fine Motor Bingo
11. GET THE BUNDLE HERE