Getting Ready to Multiply - Student Practice Math Book by Miss Jean's Class is a great way for students to learn and practice multiplying numbers pictorially. It takes students through the process of pictorially representing groups of numbers, to using repeated addition, to multiplying numbers. This booklet is great to use with students beginning to learn how to multiply in class for continued learning or as a practice and homework book. The following learning objectives are addressed in this book:
- demonstrate an understanding of multiplication to 5 x 5 by:
- modelling multiplication using concrete objects or drawings and symbols.
- modelling and exploring multiplication using equal groups
- representing a given multiplication expression as repeated addition or the reverse
- creating and solving word problems that involve multiplication
Answer key is included. NO PREP - JUST PRINT!