- The RIGHT supplies to make it work - YES, brands matter!
- How to plan - and how much planning you REALLY need to do in advance.
- How to organize your classroom and supplies so that lessons run smoothly.
- Hacks I’ve learned from years of implementing interactive notebooks.
- We’ll specifically discuss implementation in grades 4-8 with a focus on ELA, but teachers of all grades and subjects can benefit from the information presented.
The second video in this series, Interactive Notebook Hacks to Save Your Sanity, is only available as a FREE live webinar! Click here to register.
This video and all supporting documents are for personal classroom use only. No part of this resource may be used for commercial purposes or in the creation of any type of new resource.
(c) 2016 Erin Cobb, All Rights Reserved