Want to get started with STEM challenges, but not sure how to make sure you're incorporating the rigor to make your administration happy? Or how to facilitate a challenge? Or how to get materials? Or where to get challenges?
This freebie includes:
1) Links to my "how-to" video series on STEM challenges:
- Intro to STEM Challenges
- 5 Keys to STEM Challenge Success
- Your Role as Facilitator_part 1 (Before & During a Challenge)
- Your Role as Facilitator_part 2 (After a Challenge)
- Materials: Get 'em Free or Get 'em Cheap
New videos are added to my linked STEM-based YouTube channel weekly!
2) Editable Parent Request-for-Materials Letter
3) Links to my year-round STEM challenges (includes a freebie!)
Be sure to check out the STEM CHALLENGE YEAR-ROUND MEGA-BUNDLE
About me: My Master's degree is in Curriculum & Instruction: Design-Based Learning, so it was natural for me to apply the strategies and approaches I learned in my program to create rigorous and fun STEM challenges!
I'm happy to answer any questions you have; just contact me through Q&A or my blog. Your kids will love STEM and you'll see so many of them shine in ways you can't even imagine!