Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Perfect for upper years IB PYP teachers. I have put together a mega bundle of my best selling IB PYP products to help get a great start to the International Baccalaureate’s Primary Years Programme within your classroom. With over 130 pages, these products include five complete resources that can be displayed AND with great hands on inquiry based activities to help the kids learn the language of the PYP, the concepts behind the units of inquiry and ALL of the disciplines .
- A Complete set of Awards certificates for the Learner Profile and the IB Attitudes: 44 pages of awards certificates for boys and girls, covering each of the Learner Profile traits and the IB Attitudes.
- Student Reflection and assessment packet: 17 pages with a variety of reflection templates suitable for each theme. Easy to differentiate and mix and match. Just print and go or use digitally.
- A Student Led Conference packet with family friendly inquiry activities
- Getting to Know the Key Concepts activity that builds upon the children’s knowledge of conceptual thinking through the key concepts and how their mind is always inquiring, using the big picture of the concepts.
- 6 transdisciplinary theme posters
- 7 key concept posters
- 10 Learner Profile Posters
- Reflection and Assessment printables
With this mega bundle you are all set for the IB Primary Years Programme.
You may also like my complete units of inquiry to help plan your learning experiences within your inquiry. Take a look at these:
and many, many more.
You can find many more inquiry based ideas and strategies in my blog and on my social media accounts. @PYPteaching Stop by and say hello!