A 'Getting to Know Your Child' survey that covers just about everything you need to know about your new students. This parent survey is ideal for the beginning of the year to help parents inform you about their goals for their child; their child's personality, strengths, challenges, and previous schooling; and about sensitive topics.
There are 9 versions of this survey. All the versions include the same questions; the only thing the changes is the heading. There one for each grade (K-7) and one generic version that can be used for split grade or multiage classes.
Summary of Questions
- Basic Profile Information (ie. Name, Birthdate, Parent Name(s), Parent Emails, Siblings, Home Language)
- Past Schooling Information
- Hobbies & Interests
- Health Concerns & Allergies
- Parent Goals for Child
- After School Pick Up Information
- Other Information (ie. Sensitive Topics, Holidays, Celebrations)