Getting to Know Your Students: Get to Know You Survey
A fun “get to know you” two-day lesson plan that can be used any time of the year (at the start of the year, when kids are starting to get distracted before Thanksgiving, Christmas, spring, or summer break, etc.). I tell my students: “The purpose of this get-to-know-you survey is three-fold: For me to get to know you better, for your classmates to get to know you better, and for you to get to know yourself better as well (because some of these questions you might not have a quick answer to and will have to actually think about a bit!)”.
Day 1: Students spend time completing the get-to-know-you survey by themselves.
Day 2: Students move freely around the room with a getting-to-know-my-classmates note guide and get to know one another better. Then students share a little bit with the entire class.
Your digital download includes:
- Get to Know You Survey and Group Activity Lesson Plan Rundown
- Editable Get to Know You Survey
- Editable Get to Know You Survey Student Note-Taking Guide
- Powerpoint (PC) versions of my original Keynote (Mac) files
Howdy! My name is Greg Aitchison, a husband, father, and 14-year teacher of the Catholic faith. If you’re a teacher looking for fun, engaging, and inspiring resources that’ll and help your students become “mini-theologians” and “big-time SAINTS”, then you’ve come to the right place!
⭐⭐⭐ 5 AND THINGS TO DO:
1. Become a part of Join my e-mail list to get a bunch of freebies, enjoy great sales, and be the first to hear about all kinds of brand-new content! (*If you don’t love all the awesomeness, you can of course unsubscribe whenever you want.)
2. Click the “Follow Me” star at the top of this page to be notified of flash sales and new resources as soon as they’re available!
3. Get some ! Every time you give feedback for a product you have purchased, Teachers Pay Teachers will give you “feedback credits” that you can use to lower the cost of any of your future purchases. Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login), click the text that says Provide Feedback (beside each purchase), and leave a review! My goal is to and your feedback helps me do just that! It means A TON to me to get a 5-star review. Not only does it encourage other buyers to check out my products, but it inspires me to create even more fun and engaging resources!
4. Check out for all kinds of awesome Catholic merch (posters, stickers, coffee mugs, and more!). There are of designs to choose from, including posters for your classroom that can literally change the lives of your students. Don’t believe me? Check out my blog post, to see just how much of a game-changer I found posters to be in my classroom.
5. Visit my website, for even more resources and inspiration! ✝️
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, or just want to say “Hi!”? Drop me a line anytime! E-mail: Greg@CatholicReligionTeacher.com
Copyright © Catholic Religion Teacher - Products are for use by the original purchaser only and are bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.