St. Thérèse of Lisieux is one of the most popular saints of the Catholic Church. Nicknamed “The Little Flower”, you could say that Thérèse never did anything really earth-shattering or even remarkable (at least not compared to some other big-name saints), yet she is now known and loved all over the world.
Just who was The Little Flower? And what can her life teach us today?
In this lesson your students will get to know St. Thérèse of Lisieux and have time to ponder how they can live out “The Little Way” in their own lives.
In my own experience, Thérèse has been a game changer for my students. Her "littleness" (normal-ness) resonates with them. After all, Thérèse dealt with wild emotions, doubts, and even bullying (from nuns in her own convent!). And yet she found a path of holiness in "The Little Way" which every person (little kids on up!) can easily apply to their own lives. I hope and pray that your students experience the power of The Little Flower as well!
St. Thérèse of Lisieux… PRAY FOR US!
Your digital download includes:
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux Lesson Plan
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux Presentation in Keynote (Mac), Powerpoint (PC), and PDF formats
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux class notes that go hand-in-hand with the provided presentation (*Note: These class notes were originally based off of Bishop Barron’s Catholicism series video on St. Thérèse and can therefore be used perfectly alongside this video, but one does not have to have access to this video in order to use the presentation or go through the class notes)
- The Little Way of St Thérèse of Lisieux worksheet (homework assignment)
Howdy! My name is Greg Aitchison, a husband, father, and 14-year teacher of the Catholic faith. If you’re a teacher looking for fun, engaging, and inspiring resources that’ll save you time and help your students become “mini-theologians” and “big-time SAINTS”, then you’ve come to the right place!
⭐⭐⭐ 5 WISE AND AWESOME THINGS TO DO:
1. Become a part of THE CRT CREW! Join my e-mail list to get a bunch of freebies, enjoy great sales, and be the first to hear about all kinds of brand-new content! (*If you don’t love all the awesomeness, you can of course unsubscribe whenever you want.)
2. Click the “Follow Me” star at the top of this page to be notified of flash sales and new resources as soon as they’re available!
3. Get some FREE MONEY! Every time you give feedback for a product you have purchased, Teachers Pay Teachers will give you “feedback credits” that you can use to lower the cost of any of your future purchases. Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login), click the text that says Provide Feedback (beside each purchase), and leave a review! My goal is to create the best for the best and your feedback helps me do just that! It means A TON to me to get a 5-star review. Not only does it encourage other buyers to check out my products, but it inspires me to create even more fun and engaging resources!
4. Check out THE CRT SHOP for all kinds of awesome Catholic merch (posters, stickers, coffee mugs, and more!). There are HUNDREDS of designs to choose from, including posters for your classroom that can literally change the lives of your students. Don’t believe me? Check out my blog post, The Untapped Power of Posters: 7 Ways a Well-Chosen Poster Can Have a HUGE Impact in Your Classroom to see just how much of a game-changer I found posters to be in my classroom!
5. Visit my website, CatholicReligionTeacher.com, for even more resources and inspiration! ✝️
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, or just want to say “Hi!”? Drop me a line anytime! E-mail: Greg@CatholicReligionTeacher.com
Copyright © Catholic Religion Teacher - Products are for use by the original purchaser only and are bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet is strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.