Great for Pre-K and Kindergarten! Use these sheets to introduce the Alphabet to your students in a fun, hands-on manner. Simply follow these steps for 13 weeks of practical learning:
- Print up a letter sheet
- Have the children color in the letter
- Cut the letter out along the lines
- Glue the letter onto construction paper
- Paste on pictures or items that begin with the given letter
- Hang them up and show them off to parents and administrators!
This bundle will give you over three months of early childhood word work! Great for visual / kinesthetic learners!