This pack is has tons of engaging, fun activities with a gingerbread man theme to teach language, literacy and math skills. Take a look at everything that is included!
• Gingerbread Cookies and Cookie Sheet Color Matching Activities. Students match cookies to colored cookie sheets. Several options are included to allow for differentiation. A black and white version is included to save on ink.
• Two levels of student color sheets to use for homework or in class
• Two gingerbread cookie shape match games with varying degrees of difficulty.
• Two levels of student shape sheets to use as homework or in class
• Gingerbread House Counting One to One Correspondence with gumdrop numbers: There is also a black and white version that can be used with a bingo dot marker or colored in to show the number of gumdrops counted.
• Cookie Sheet Count from 1-12. Students match numbers by number words, ten frames, tally marks, one to one correspondence, and number.
• Gingerbread Gumdrop Ten Frames. A larger ten frame board to use with actual gumdrops or candies. Can also be used with counters instead. Ideas and instructions included.
• Smaller version of ten frame counting with gingerbread men and cookie sheets.
• Gingerbread Measuring: Use any non-standard form of measurement, including using real gumdrops and candies, to find the height of each item. Two forms of gumdrop rulers are also included, along with two student recording sheets.
• Goody Goody Gumdrop Patterns: Instructions and gumdrop cards are included to teach different patterns along with a student recording sheet to allow students to color in gumdrop patterns of your choice.
• Gingerbread Alphabet Cookie Sort: Gumdrops with letters of the alphabet on them to use with a gingerbread ABC house. Draw or turn over a gumdrop card, have students find the letter and place a gumdrop or token on the letter on the roof. Use as many or as few letters as you want. A black and white version of the gingerbread house is also included to use as a take home recording sheet. Students can color in or use a bingo dot marker to mark the letter shown.
• Gingerbread Alphabet Cookies and Letter Sound Cookies. Run the alphabet plates on construction paper or colored card stock, laminate and cut apart. Students sort the cookies by uppercase, lowercase, and/or letter sounds.
• ‘Man on a Pan’ Rhyming
Activity: Students sort by the rhyming pictures of gingerbread men on appropriate pan. Use on a cookie sheet or make into a file folder game, if desired. A student sheet is included to use for homework or extra practice at school.
• Where is the Gingerbread Man Positional Word Interactive Emergent Reader: Students glue on gingerbread men according to the positional words: on, beside, above, between, under, behind, and in.
• Run, Gingerbread Man, Run! Class Book (Actually, my class voted on the title “Hide, Gingerbread Msn, Hide!” title, so I have included both. There is a black and white cover option as well as a color option. The student pages are black and white and the students draw a place for their gingerbread man to hide. Put them all together for an adorable and much loved class book!
• A Gingerbread Man Hunt Clues: Take your class on a Gingerbread Man hunt throughout the school. Directions and clues given!
Be sure to check out all my story packs and December/Holiday activities!
Follow my blog Preschool Wonders
and store by clicking on the green star to be notified when new products are posted. New products are discounted 50% for the first 48 hours!