Save big on this Giant Bundle!! 7 Games in All
$21 full retail. Save big by getting them all here for only $15!
Games are great for teaching new vocabulary and review. Can be used as A back to school game to refresh students' memories, too!
Complete instructions--print as many decks as you like to serve your students. I have six decks to use with my 36 kids.
Students will catch on quickly to this Go Fish style card game. It’s played much the same, but with a twist. Students have to know the meaning of the Spanish terms in order to claim the card. And, if the asker gets it wrong, the student being asked can claim the card for his own!
¡A Pescar! is a fun and effective way to reinforce Spanish language vocabulary. This bundle includes 7 games.
What you get:
• Numbers 1-1000 Go Fish (1-10, counting by 10s, counting by 100s and assorted other numbers.
• Weather Terms Go Fish (24 Terms)
• Emotions with Estar Go Fish (14 emotions/feelings)
• Adjectives with Ser Go Fish (16 Adjectives describing personalities)
• Breakfast and Lunch Foods Go Fish (24 foods)
• Dinner Foods Go Fish (24 Foods)
• Things You Like to Do Go Fish (24 Activities)
• Student rule sheet and directions with Spanish Phrases
• Teacher Printing Instructions
• Printable decks cards covering 7 different vocabulary units. Print as many decks as you like, either in color or black and white. I print mine on card stock and laminate them before cutting to make them last longer. I have 6 sets to satisfy 30 kids.
• Printing and cutting instructions included
¡A Pescar! has proven to be effective in my classroom for students just learning a new unit of study as well as for review throughout the year. I hope your students will enjoy this as much as mine do!