14' by 4' - 4m by 1.2m banner !
Ideal for ocean or beach themed summer camps and water themed events. Graphics include ship, sand, swimmers, sun and beach.
I made this for my school and the kids, parents and Principal loved it ;-). I'm using it again for this years Under The Sea Theme too.
• 40 High Resolution pdfs.
• 10 sheets wide by 4 sheets high.
• All drawn with vector scaleable graphics so will print clearly on 5.5x8.5 and 5.5x8.5 / A4 and A3.
• Color assembly guide.
• Photo of the completed banner at my school.
• 4 crew templates. Take photos of your students faces and glue them to the 4 different bodies provided. Add these to the ship, ocean and beach.
• 40 pdf files of the scene.
• Do not shuffle the printouts as they come out of the printer. They are in an order !
• You can make smaller or large versions of this banner by tinkering with your printer settings. Look for "pages per sheet" or "poster".
• Trim the white border from top and right-hand edge of each printout with a guillotine.
• Pin to the wall with tacks. Make sure you have a straight line on the wall as a guide.
• Glue or tape the page edges when it is all pinned up.
Or you can tape it all together.
Find a large, clean, flat, draft and child free space to assemble it. You will probably get through 2 rolls of regular clear sticky tape. Use small pieces at first to assemble the over all thing, then long strips.
Take photos of your students and either photoshop them into the pdf or print out their faces and stick them in. Or have the children make them !
● NEW - All clip art in my store can be printed onto physical products such as t-shirts, mugs, and phone cases. See my blog for details.
● Follow me for details on all new or updated products
● Check my categories in the sidebar for other great product similar to this one
Thank you - Tim Sensei