Yee-haw! Your little buckaroos will learn important skills in a fun and engaging way with these western themed activities. The following contents are included in this activity pack:
1. Suggested books to read
2. Full color big book version of song, "I'm a Little Cowpoke"
3. Pocket chart version of, "I'm a Little Cowpoke" and student worksheet.
4. Black and white mini-student book version of "I'm a Little Cowpoke"
5. Western Themed Vocabulary/Read the Room activity with three different worksheets (perfect for a writing center).
6. Boot Scootin' Blends --beginning blend sorting activity with student worksheets.
7. Every Cowgirl/Cowboy Needs...student writing activity with brainstorming sheets and class book cover.
8. Roping Up Some Vowels--vowel sound sorting activity for long vowel sounds with student worksheets.
9. Yee-Haw! Sight Word Game for primer words with student worksheets.
10. Spin, Tally and Graph a Western Item
11. Wild West Addition activity with recording sheet.
12. Would You Want to be a Cowboy or Cowgirl? Graphing Activity
Thanks in advance for checking out this great product!
Giddy Up! Western Themed Math and Literacy Activities by Barbara Kilburn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License