Giving is so much fun! Teach your special education students how to give thoughtful gifts with the included lessons.
1. Draw names- each students picks a classmate.
2. Each student brainstorms and thinks about things that person likes. (think categories)
3. Have the students pick a category and narrow it down into things in that category (things that can be gifts)
4. Go to the store and have them buy the present. (make it a community activity and go to the store, or teach your students how to shop on Amazon)
5. Finish with a gift exchange.
If you want to save yourself a few hours of prep and join me you can purchase the set and let your students experience the joy that comes from giving.
PS: A google slides version is included. As well as directions for the steps I have them take to complete this activity virtually.