See more about this bundle and get additional ideas HERE!
Beginning of the year centers can be difficult with kinders. This fabulous bundle includes easy to complete, interactive centers for kindergarten students in the beginning of the year. Click the preview to get a quick view of some of the products listed below.
Alphabet Dice Activities
- Includes 4 different letter dice to be used with 2 unique centers. Students roll the dice and match uppercase and lowercase words.
Letter Match Cut & Paste Activity
- Practice letter matching and cutting skills (6 pages).
Alphabet Apple Match
- Use colorful cards to match beginning sounds with their letters. Possible activities include: concentration, pocket chart practice, Velcro books, etc...
Peanut Butter Jelly Rhyme
- Match peanut butter and Jelly rhymes! Includes 2 recording sheets!
Counting Watermelon Seeds
- Colorful watermelons numbers 1-10. Laminate and have students count seeds to place on each watermelon.
Roll, Stamp, & Write Numbers
- Use dice to roll, count, and write numbers 1-6.
- No prep center where students practice counting, spelling, and writing numbers 1-10.
- Use colorful number cards and tens frame to represent numbers 1-10.
- Represent teen numbers as 10 and then more ones with this engaging activity!
Intro to Addition
- Using colorful School cards, add up school supplies to represent addition within 10. Recording sheet included.
- Review numbers 1-10 in tens frames.
- Cut and paste missing apples 1-20. Ordering numbers.
Spell & Write Name Plates
- Use name plates to build and write names or sight words. Perfect for handwriting practice.