Let's be honest; grammar isn't always "fun." This unit is interactive and as exciting as grammar gets! It includes fun worksheets (madlibs, silly sentences, coloring sheets, glyphs, etc.) and lesson plans for:
1) Simple vs plural subjects
2) Phrases between the subject and verb (agreement)
3) Indefinite Pronouns (and verb agreement)
4) Indefinite Pronouns (that can be singular and plural)
5) Compound subjects and their verbs
6) Subject after the verb
7) Don't vs Doesn't and verb agreement
Unit includes worksheet keys and a comprehensive test with a key.
This unit is in pdf and word form so you can change the names and/or subjects in the worksheets if you choose to do so. I love to add my students' and my name in worksheets to create a little excitement!
ENJOY! GIGGLE! LOVE GRAMMAR!