Includeds 9 Bell Ringers and Exit Tickets! All can be done without the internet! ALL ARE EDITABLE!
All Questions related to content from the Gilded Age; Here are some previews:
- BR #1 - Making Connections: Industrialization, Urbanization, and Immigration
- ET #1 - Important Inventions of the time period
- BR #2 - Tycoon's Profits - A look at Andrew Carnegie
- ET #2 - What's Your Opinion on Monopolies: Pros vs. Cons
- BR #3 - Review: Difference between Captains of Industries and Robber Barons
- ET #3 - Develop a Thesis
- BR #4 - Worst Job Ever!
- ET #4 - Exploited Factory Workers - A Look at the development of Labor Unions
- BR #5 - Three Things you have learned
- ET #5 - Quiz Predictions
- BR #6 - Coming to America - "Push Factors"
- ET #6 - Settling in the North
- BR #7 - Compare/Contrast Ellis and Angel Island
- ET #7 - Are Inspections Necessary?
- BR #8 - Essential Question for the Unit
- ET #8 - Being Prepared for the Test
- BR #9 - Test Prediction
- ET #9 - Unit Reflection
Hope you Enjoy! I would love to hear what you think about them.
I also used these awesome fonts from Kimberly Geswein Fonts! They were FREE so be sure to download them! Links Below!
Sorry Not Sorry Font
The Fighter Font