Also included in
- This bundle features Interactive Notebook pages for ALL of American History from the early colonies through to the Modern United States! There are over 100 Interactive Notebook pages of graphic organizers, creative foldables, timelines, and more! Readings are now also included for the pages! An enti$39.00$44.70Save $5.70
This Gilded Age unit resource features 11 Interactive Notebook pages on Industrialization, Robber Barons, Imperialism, Progressives, and more! The interactive activities include graphic organizers, creative foldables, timelines, and more. Plus there are now 1-page readings included to pair with the pages!
These are incredible resources for getting students engaged and active in their learning and allowing them to be creative with their notes.
Topics covered include:
- The Transcontinental Railroad
- Immigration and the American Melting Pot
- Urbanization & Tenements
- Inventors & Major Inventions
- Child Labor in America
- Robber Barons & Monopolies
- Progressive Ideas & Reforms
- Dollar Diplomacy, the Open-Door Policy, and other Imperialist Policies
- The Spanish-American War, Philippine Insurrection, Roosevelt Corollary, and more!
These resources are sure to help your students enjoy learning more about the Gilded Age and have a better understanding of important concepts, events, and people.
Answer keys for every page are included in the download along with images of what the completed pages should look like, so you and your students can easily see how each page should be cut, pasted, folded, or completed. The readings are included as editable Google Docs. Each is a 1-page article designed specifically to pair with the pages.
You can also find more great resources for teaching about this era in this Complete Gilded Age Unit Plan Bundle!
Thanks so much for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!