This fantastic bundle contains a month's worth of activities
for teaching America's Gilded Age, the Progressive Era, and Imperialism!
There's close to 60 resources for Robber Barons, industrialization, immigration, muckrakers, Populism, the Spanish-American War, annexation of Hawaii, and more!
All of the following TpT resources are included in this bundle:
1. Industrial Revolution Child Labor Story with Questions
2. Gilded Age Robber Barons PowerPoint
3. Gilded Age Dinner Party of Robber Barons & Progressives
4. John D. Rockefeller and Standard Oil Cartoon Analysis Worksheet
5. Andrew Carnegie Biography Worksheet
6. Progressive Era Muckrakers Chart and Worksheet
7. American Progressives & Imperialism PowerPoint
8. American Imperialism Smedley Butler Biography Worksheet
9. American Imperialism Packet with Primary Sources & Readings
10. American Imperialism: World Leader or Bully Worksheet & Lesson
11. Spanish American War Document Analysis Timeline
12. American History Interactive Notebook Pages for the Gilded Age
13. Wizard of Oz Characters and the Populist Party Worksheet
14. Populism, The Populist Party, and Bimetalism PowerPoint
15. Analyzing The Populist Party Through Political Cartoons
16. William Jennings Bryan Cross of Gold Speech Analysis Worksheet
17. Theodore Roosevelt Reading, Interactive Notebook, and Worksheet
18. Gilded Age Reading and Worksheet
19. Chinese Exclusion Act Common Core Biography Reading and Worksheet
20. Upton Sinclair's The Jungle Reading, Worksheet, and Interactive Notebook Page
21. Yellow Journalism and Clickbait Headline Project for American Imperialism
22. Imperialism and Independence for the Philippines Lesson Plan
23. Gilded Age Google Drive Interactive Notebook
24. Progressive Era Google Drive Interactive Notebook
25. American Imperialism Google Drive Interactive Notebook
PLUS over 30 more teaching resources!
These include PowerPoints on the Spanish-American War and Gilded Age Images, graphic organizers, review materials, quiz, test, and more!
AND - every resource is neatly organized by day along with multiple activities and options you can use to engage your students. Purchasing all these resources individually would be much pricier - so choose the bundle and save big!
Be sure to click on each of the links above for more info on the included resources and click the preview button for a closer look at the 2 units and all the files included in each!
For the next unit in US History, see this Complete World War I Unit Bundle
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!