Be inspired by Gingerbreads!
This booklet contains a range of worksheets, some that require basic number skills, while others are a bit more complex. There are also som fun problem-solving activities involving gingerbreads.
Fun activities where the children are asked to make up their own math problems. Children often enjoy creating their own problems. This approach requires a deeper reflection upon numbers and basic arithmetic operations as compared to only providing an answer.
Gingerbread inspired multiplication and division cards. Students can make their own problems.
1. Decorate the gingerbreads.
2,Draw a special gingerbread for a friend or family member.
3.The world’s largest gingerbread
4.What if you could make a gingerbread for a dog or cat?
6. Make a tally - which shape is most popular?
7. Add and give away gingerbreads
8. Building block
9. Make up your own problems
10. Multiplication and division cards.
Color and black and white versions.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.