Here is a unit just for a holiday celebration in your classroom with parent participation! For the month of December I study the different versions of the Gingerbread Man and for our holiday party-we do it gingerbread style!
There are 7 hands-on activities for the kids to rotate through like in my Learning Stations. I have even included a master sheet for needed items in each station for easy planning. This is what they will do:
1. create a winter picture
2. make gingerbread muffins in a skillet
3. create their own gingerbread man
4. create a gingerbread house of magic
5. construct a holder for candy canes or cards
6. create an ornament to place on the tree or give as a gift
7. play with gingerbread smelling play dough and create a keepsake
PLUS there is an extra box to add your own! Have fun!!!