Gingerbread Emergent Reader and Games
include an emergent reader booklet and game boards to help your students develop a stronger number sense and greater understanding of spatial relationships. Fun for December activities or folktale study. Children will practice counting objects from 1 through 6 and work on the prepositions, on, between, over, under, in front, behind, and next to.
The Gingerbread Activities
are easy to assemble:game boards. Just print, cut, laminate, and play! Instructions included in the download.
This document contains:
* 6 full size game boards (3 color and 3 black and white);
* 6 bingo- style cards with colorful graphics of Gingerbread Man characters demonstrating spatial relationships;
* 27 cards for a Memory Game;
* 8 half-page emergent reader spatial concepts booklet "Where is the Gingerbread Man? in both color and B/W
* 6 bingo cards for practicing numerals 1-6
* 10 pages of large graphics for story retelling at the flannel board or pocket chart.
* 2 pages of teacher directions.
For more emergent readers, click here
Penguin Emergent Reader
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your children /students so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
I hope you and your children/students enjoy playing with these game boards
Please follow me on social media for notices of new products, freebies, and sales.
PlayLearnTeach on Facebook
PlayLearnTeach on Instagram
PlayLearnTeach on Pinterest