Gingerbread Fact and Opinion Workstation
This workstation is great for students to practice fact and opinion independently! Each part of the workstation comes in a black background version, which makes the beautiful colors of the graphics pop, as well as a white background version to save you ink!
This item is now part of a holiday BUNDLE! Click here
for more savings!
• 16 fact and opinion cards with black background
• 16 fact and opinion cards with white background to save you ink!
• 2 sorting mats for students to physically place the cards on as they sort (black OR white backgrounds!)
• One directions poster for student independence (black OR white backgrounds!)
• Recording sheet for student accountability
• Answer sheet for teacher reference
How to Use:
• Print all 16 cards and the sorting mat page (the page with the gingerbread houses and definitions). Print on cardstock and laminate for durability
• Print the recording sheet and make copies, or laminate and use a whiteboard marker
• Students will read each card and decide if it is a fact or an opinion. Students can refer to the sorting cards and the definitions if they need a reminder.
• Students will then write the number from the card in either the “Fact” or “Opinion” column (See answer sheet for example).