Your students will be engaged during the holidays as they solve math word problems and read about The Gingerbread Family who give to others in a fun story. There are 12 self-checking task cards along with games, activities, worksheets, posters, and more. Students can either play a board game with the task cards or put a puzzle together. Other choices include how your students work. All materials come in color and black and white choices for your printing needs. This resource is great for cooperative groups, independent work, math centers, or as an assessment.
Lots of fun for the Christmas season!
This product includes...
* Direction pages
* Common Core Standard page
* 3 game board choices (color or black and white)
* 6 sets of 4 different game markers (color or black & white)
* 2 colored puzzles to use with the task cards
* 2 black and white puzzles (the same as the colored puzzles)
* 12 task cards with word problem on the front and answer on the back (color or black & white)
* The same 12 word problems (3 to a page) in black and white in worksheet form.
* 1 Additional worksheet where students can write their own word problems for others.
* Student Recording Sheet
* Teacher Answer Key
* 3 page recording sheets with 4 gingerbread houses on each page where students can draw, show their work, and explain their answer.
* 3 choices for center signs (color or black & white)
* 3 coloring sheets for fast finishers or just for fun
Skills included with task cards
Check out more math products for 4th Grade by clicking on the links below.
Christmas Math Word Problems Task Cards Center for 4th: CCSS Aligned
Also available for Grades 2, 3, and 5
12 Days of Christmas Fraction Word Problem Task Card Center
BAT MATH, BAT ACTIVITIES, BAT PROJECTS for 4th Grade
Also available for 3rd Grade
You will love these units of study below! Great for Grades 3-5
The Mystery Genre: Bundled Unit for Grades 3 - 5
Biography Informational Text Research and Project
Cinderella, Culture and the Common Core: A Multicultural Fairytale Unit
Olympic Math Centers with Task Cards and Games: CCSS Aligned