- This four pack bundle has all that you need for a full week of delicious gingerbread fun. Jump into fifth grade math as students help Chocolate Chip and Joanna Gumdrop remodel the Gingy family's new home by calculating cost through the multiplication of decimal money amounts. Then, students will exp$14.85$16.50Save $1.65
- This product is best for grades 3 - 5Transform your classroom into a delicious and tasty learning experience with this classroom transformation Bundle. Included is everything you need to make a memorable winter transformation possible. Includes:Gingerbread Classroom Transformation KitGingerbread Fix$7.00$8.00Save $1.00
- Product Description
Chocolate Chip and Joanna Gumdrop are helping the Gingy family fix up their new home. They have a small budget to complete the project, but they want the home to be perfect and to have as much curb appeal as possible. Redo the front of the home with flourishes and landscaping items, as well as new windows. Can you stay under budget?
Students will use math expressions (addition or multiplication) to solve problems with money amounts involving decimal numbers (to the hundredths).
- Teacher directions
- Student handouts with all directions
- Gingerbread writing paper to add process writing, narrative writing, or descriptive writing to the project
- Six variations of gingerbread houses for students to draw out their design
- Sample house, budget, and narrative
Other products you might find useful include:
Follow me on: