These engaging holiday activities, worksheets, games and projects are perfect for some fun geometry practice. The product reinforces coordinate pairs where students identify the pairs or create them. Students also practice identifying shapes and arranging them in a hierarchy, finding a rule for selected shapes, and exploring shapes according to their attributes. All activities and worksheets are easy to prepare and can be used in centers, independently, small groups, or for remediation.
A colorful 14 word World Wall is also a part of this product as well as a smaller black and white version for added activities.
Want your students to have more fun with Geometry? Let them celebrate what they have learned by making a 3D Gingerbread House Project. The directions are included in this resource. Happy Holidays!
This Product includes
* Common Core State Standard page
* Teacher Suggestions
* 6 Coordinate half pages with 5 problems on each page. A total of 25 problems
* 3 pages of shape and hierarchy practice
* 1 page with 4 houses where students identify the shape rule for each house
* 1 page with 4 houses where students determine what is or is not a shape applying attribute knowledge
* 1 quadrilateral hierarchy poster
* 1 polygon hierarchy poster
* 7 colorful pages with 2 shape words and definitions on each page. 14 words total
Here's another Christmas resource for added holiday math fun:
Christmas Word Problem Task Card Center for 5th Grade
Also available for grade 2, 3, and 4
While you're here, check out these amazing units of study that are great for grades 3-5
The Mystery Genre: Bundled Unit for Grades 3-5
Biography Informational Text Research and Project
Cinderella, Culture and the Common Core: A Multicultural Fairytale Unit